Good morning. Getting coffee is my immediate goal.
[MEDIA] Larry Hall has a lot of good information on growing systems you might find interesting, including containers.
Sorry to hear this TMACK. You and your family obviously had taken good loving care of him.
Good Morning...coffee is brewing now. My wife got us a device that froths milk for our coffee a few days ago. She said it was part of "my"...
Good morning...early birds will be ready to "spring" the clocks ahead before going to bed tonight.
Sorry to hear this about your beautiful friend. Its been a few years since we lost our beloved lab, still gets to me at times.
One of the best builders/craftsman I know told me on a job, "just look at it, the eye is pretty good." It is certainly good enough in many situations.
Thanks for birthday greetings All. In terms of bullschiting...we are having a party with our immediate family, including our granddaughter...
Thank you All! Sorry to hear about your friend passing Unicorn1.
Thanks! Heading to Devil's Lake ND next weekend for one more foray. Speaking of ice, a buddy measured 39" of ice there last weekend. I will...
Yes! One of life's simple pleasures!!
Good morning...coffee incoming very soon!
Good morning All...oh yeah that coffee does taste great!
I had an 84 K5 blazer like the top one. I replaced the auto hubs with manual ones. I put the plow on and locked the hubs before deer season, then...
The last emergency Fed rate cut before this one was 2008. This occurred on top of a several rate decreases since the reversal last year away...
Good morning All. The signs of spring are nice to see. We still have a ways to go here. Even though it was windy and a little cold here yesterday,...
We have than for moose. I have gotten in on two of those with friends. Good meat!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] The guys are back at it this morning!
We can get some wild temp swings here. I found this from our Department of Natural Resources: The largest 24 hour temperature change in...
They did great! I don't know their final tally, but the next picture I got had more fish in the sled. They must have been up late cleaning, then...