Good morning everyone. Thanks for the encouragement and perspective Marvin. Our clinic and hospital system is anticipating the potential of a...
Good Morning. Up and at em. Going into the clinic to see if we are shutting down. Upper leadership is eyeing a date of 4/27 to reopen when we...
Good Morning. I guess I am back to my regular schedule. My wife is up making the coffee. She is a true early bird too...up by 4 even though her...
Good Morning. I slept in a bit.
Yes to the Woolrich. I forgot I have one of those as well. It is very durable, like the Bemidji Woolen Mill shirt...and more durable than the...
No, but I know they are good and know a few folks who have them. I have 4 made by Pendelton, 2 heavier Bemidji Woolen Mills, and a Johnson...
Filson is good stuff. For ruffed grouse hunting I wear a wool shirt, blaze orange fleece vest, and a day pack for birds, extra shells, fire...
Still going to wintery here this week, but not too bad. This picture was taken Saturday. Still 33" of ice (we were on Devil's Lake ND)....
Good morning all. Back to the routine. My wife's elementary school closes for teachers on Wednesday, the children will not be back until the 27th...
[ATTACH] There was 33" of ice in our location. This was a good pre dawn workout. The bigger blocks had to be over 150 lbs. At least they felt like...
Good afternoon everyone. I got from our trip to Devil's Lake a couple hours ago. We got out this morning ahead of a snow storm. I have a few pics...
Those are nice. I have never fished for those. They must put up a tussle!
Good morning all. Brandon Scott for introverts one the best things about the very early morning is that there are not any people around to...
You are doing great down there! Your fish stocks are looking good. I feel a little light when my canned fish stocks get below 12 pints. I think...
Good man! I am getting ready to head to Devil's lake tomorrow to help with their pike over-population problem...
Get it while its hot. Are you going to keep after those crappie today?
I can almost smell that sweet earth from here farmer steve. That looks nice. In contrast to working the ground, which is frozen solid here, I...
Good morning all. How exciting T.Jeff Veal. Congratulations to you and your family.
That sounds great. I love the early morning time out on a quiet lake with fish biting!
Good morning. Stay on those fish Brandon Scott. Are you finding a lot of good spots on your lake? Any nice sunfish coming in yet?