Good morning early risers and everyone.
Good morning everyone. Got some rain coming in today which will help thaw the ground some more.
Enjoying all of this thread. I only have a few pictures to share out of so many things and seasons in life to be thankful for. These pictures are...
A soprano is born.
Some I can't make out....makes me wonder how old some of them are.
Any bar that still has one is my kind of place even though I don't smoke myself. I hadn't seen one in awhile. It was strangely comforting to see...
[ATTACH] They are still out there. I took this picture the weekend before last at a bar in Devils Lake, ND.
It was nice to out in the gardens today. [ATTACH] One of my garlic beds showing some life. [ATTACH] One of my young apple trees freshly pruned...
Good morning everyone.
Good morning everyone. Slept in a bit. Woke up to snow on the ground, but it may hit 50f this afternoon with sunshine.
Grass doesn't grow on a busy street.
I got a clipper soon after I was at the barber shop and said "don't take too much off the top" and she said "which one?" :whistle:
Do what I do...get a clipper and buzz it down once a week, like mowing the lawn. :D
My wife and I watched our church service on-line. Today we plan on cleaning and organizing our kitchen pantry, eating some good food, taking a...
Good morning. Have a great day all. Hope you bring back a few fish Brandon Scott, and not more than one woman!
I was able to get into the garden yesterday afternoon. One bed is still snow covered where the sun hasn't worked on it yet, and my compost pile is...
Good morning everyone. Good news here is that our son is not feeling any worse than yesterday. Not much going on here today.
Best investing advice I ever got was: do your own due diligence and research and stick to the plan that you believe fits your circumstances and...
Hedge-fund manager: Market ‘purging’ could lead to a plunge of ‘at least 74%’ I believe that the downside mentioned in this article is possible...
We are a little disappointed. Our middle son woke up and felt ill with cold symptoms, so in an abundance of caution, and care of the community, we...