Thought I should add as well that the gentleman in the video owns Tuscarora lodge on Round Lake, which is just a few miles from their property on...
We are forgoing our trips during our stay at home order. I don't think its a good idea to travel either. It is not the right thing to do.
April 1, 2020 end of Gunflint Trail MN sent by a friend and neighbor up there. Makes me a little homesick. [MEDIA]
Your equipment looks pristine and obviously well maintained Firewood Bandit. I am running my 2006 truck and trailers with my 2007 ATV and 1987...
Good morning guys. Hot coffee coming soon. I plan on a quick trip to the office soon, but nothing like a regular work day, just a few small things...
I saw our first spring robins this past weekend coinciding with the frost starting to go out of the ground. At the feeders around the house we...
Thanks for sharing these pictures Sean. That looks like a nice day! I just finished putting away all my ice gear this morning. Our border...
My favorite wood for heating in the dead of winter. I mix in a little paper birch and black ash when first loading the stove or hearth. Once SM...
Good morning. Congratulations Brandon Scott! The simple pleasures in life are the best.
Good morning all. Enjoy your coffee and day.
Thanks to all our country's Viet Nam Vets for your service to our country. :salute: :usa: We had raised toast tonight for my wife's father...
32f windy and snowing. Started a nice big load of sugar maple and birch in the hearth about an hour ago. :coldfire:
Good morning everyone. It is cold, windy and snowing, but coffee is brewing now.
Good morning. Coffee is on now. The stay at home order started here last night at 11:30. I told my wife that everywhere I might go on a Saturday...
Certainly not everybody is going to agree with my take on the macro side of things, and individual situations vary. For example, I am planning for...
I stuck a thermometer in the compost pile I was building all winter and it shot right up to 80f. It should really get cooking over the next few...
37f at this hour and cloudy. We should hit the mid 50s today with some sun. I have all day to put away the winter ice fishing equipment and get...
Good Morning everyone. Enjoy your coffee time.
Good stuff Brandon. I hadn't seen him, so I have some catching up to do. Check out this one too, it you haven't already, the Old Alabama...
Very nice Mustang Cobra Benjamin Turner! As much as you like Mustangs I don't thing your would have liked my wife's first car, a 1979 Mustang...