This will be my last canning until July when I do my pickled beets. After that is is all about tomato sauce. I put up 50-60 quarts a summer. I...
Nice day here too. I am going on my second round with the All American 921 canner's maiden run. [ATTACH] 14 pints of pike. The second batch...
Just one so far to see how it goes.
[ATTACH] My vehicles are old. Do new models still have these? [ATTACH] Might have to get one of these for my truck.
[ATTACH] New toy: 60v Dewalt with 16" bar. Pulled it out again this morning for a small job on remains of a crab apple tree. It is quiet which is...
Yes it went out near home here last week, but we need a few warm days to bring the panfish in for pre-spawn feeding.
Good morning all. Canning the stock of winter fish today. I will be getting the angling gear ready soon.
You must have a much bigger yard than ours Chvymn99. I think I charged my huskqvara weed whacker 2 or 3 times all summer.
I almost forgot...I will work on putting something up a little later :thumbs:. Now I have to remember what thread to put a picture or two in....
Well I actually ran it off and on for about an hour cutting up some some small stuff up to about 8". It is light, smooth and quiet. The battery...
You knew it was coming. :D On the other side of this, not as cold air moving in for mid-week, then cold again by next weekend, but maybe not as...
Good morning. No coffee yet, but soon. Plan on watching Palm Sunday service on line, a walk, plant my potatoes, and a nap.
Brilliant cold sunshine this morning, 18f with a bit of NW wind. But the afternoon promises a high near 50f and then 57f tomorrow with sun. I plan...
Good morning all. We slept in a bit. It is cold outside....I am ready for some warmer weather, not refreezing the lakes.
It's coming. It got up to 60f yesterday, and never got above 28f today with freezing rain and snow. Sorry, but I guess we all have to get through...
Good morning. Thanks for the reminder. Given how disrupted my schedule has been, I wasn't sure what day it was!
He will get it, along with others, no doubt about it. But it is April so we have that going for us, which is nice :thumbs: .
We just hit 60f. Less than 225 miles from here in Moorhead MN it is currently 25f and snowing under a winter storm warning for 12" of snow, wind...
Most of my favorite things to do outside of work are inherently socially distanced.
Good morning to you too Brandon Scott, and everyone. Our ice went out but that water is still ice cold, so no good panfishing until we get a few...