That looks nice! Here are my contrasting images. It was 27f when I took these during more snow squalls a few minutes ago: At least the compost...
Good morning. Sorry about all that storm damage in your area T.Jeff Veal. I guess I can't complain about snow and cold at all. We are sitting at...
[ATTACH] It was just snowing again. Two days ago my wife and I were enjoying this furniture on our deck out in sunshine. My sister texted me to...
We ended up with 5" once it started sticking. It was kind of pretty with it sticking to everything, but I liked the look of 60f, sunshine, and my...
Good morning. It took a awhile for it to start sticking, but once it did it piled up fast. We ended up with 5" of snow yesterday. Saturday we were...
Here is what we continue to be doing since moving in 1998 to the suburbs from our off grid lifestyle. It only stands out now among our citified...
Alleluia!
Good morning. Wasn't dreaming of a white Easter, but it can happen! It just started snowing. But above all: He is risen!
Good morning. Looking at a nice day today here then the bottom falls out with snow, then cold through the entire week. Yesterday my friend...
Good Friday morning.
Good morning all. Got the old truck back and it rides like a dream with new shocks, struts/coils and tires.
It is heavy. I have heard of them breaking glass top ranges.
All safe and tested water bath canning recipes for veggies involve a high ratio of vinegar, citric acid, or are tomato based. That being said I...
Good morning. This was the day we were expected to head north to the cabin, but are hunkering down instead. It would have been like driving back...
Good truck you got there. The thing that gets them here is the salt. I keep mine will oiled underneath heading into winter.
I would recommend considering doing your canning outside with a propane stove hooked to a 20lb tank. The one I use is pictured above. They are...
It is a 2006 Tundra with 115,000 miles. I figure if I show her some love once in awhile she should give me another 10 years of service.
Good morning everyone. Getting new shocks, struts and shoes for the truck today.
Might as well start a new one, unless there are any objections from moderators.
[ATTACH] Thought we could share what is going on with canning among FWC members, including recipes. Today I did my winter's stash of pike and a...