Winter and spring are still colliding here. [ATTACH] Snow squall on Lake Superior Also: [ATTACH] Ice off and wind combination on the south...
Good Morning. My wife had to come back to wake me up. Usually I am up before her.
woody5506 I have experimented with starting plants indoors with grow lights. But I have the best luck direct sowing just about everything...
Here at the house I use that rabbit zone type fencing mentioned by Brandon Scott. But during winter they will get through the upper openings or...
Good morning everyone. Things gradually warming up and looking up for the garden. No fishing yet...I want it to be a little warmer in the mornings...
I just tuned up my old Weber Genesis 200 with new flavor bars and grates. Just gonna do some burgers tonight. My sister gifted me their barrel...
Could be a great time to get a clipper and take it all down. I did this about 4 years ago and never looked back. Buzz it all once a week to keep...
Agree with everything said so far... probably why I like it here so much..."birds of feather flock together" :thumbs: If we still lived up north,...
Yes it is for pints. The canning books all recommend only pints for fish for safety. Head space is at least 1/2". I typically just eyeball that.
Our snow from last weekend is almost gone. It stayed above freezing overnight for the first time in 5 days, and headed for the 50s today. We are...
Good morning everyone. I can finally get out to assess things in the garden in some nicer weather.
Good morning everyone. We are heading into some nice spring weather here so I am looking forward to some more time outdoors gardening again this...
Oh no....I can't wait until we all don't' have snow to look at! I get excited to see snow and really cold weather in November in anticipation of...
I shoot both cottontail rabbits and grey squirrels out of the garden, so I pressure can a number of them each year with carrots, potatoes, onion,...
-5c/23f seems colder this time of year than January doesn't it Loon? But the fire will feel good! We have stayed below freezing since Sunday. By...
Good morning. Coffee is incoming soon.
Good morning everyone. At least we will get into the 30s today, but they are saying a high temp close to 70f next week.
I bought a MS 170 about 10 years ago and it was $179 back then. I grab it more often than my bigger saws since I rarely cut any big stuff...
I simply dig/pull it July, hang it in bunches of 6-8 plants in the garden shed for a week or two (until the roots are dry), lightly brush off the...
[ATTACH] Garlic doing well in 27f today. It got down in the upper teen last night. My garlic is well adapted to my ground now after growing it...