Forgive my ignorance but I am so new to the lantern/lamp scene that you can still smell my paint drying. GPA..?..Grade Point Average, Get...
Howd you get her so well trained? A reminder note that was not nasty and ice in the cooler. One like that is hard to find!:thumbs:
The bigger the muskrats make their huts the harder the winter will be. Another but I don't buy into this one because of experience otherwise in...
Hope I don't get excommunicated from the thread for non-Coleman, non-mantle lantern posting. I splurged on a Feuerhand 276.[ATTACH][ATTACH]
And then once down and cut to length bring to my place;-)
September 15th....worker on the crew opposite me is on vacation. Starting Aug 24th to Sep 14th I am on 12 hour days straight thru and so far the...
Any of you have opinions on old style wick lanterns? I am not a lantern learned guy...Are Feuerhand better than Dietz or are they both over...
The poly ones sure don't last in warm pipes though.;)
Welcome aboard! Best tip is don't be afraid to ask about anything. We have tons of old pros on board and they are more than willing to assist....
I so miss grandma's sauerkraut:drool:.
AMEN!
Need ur Input in everything else in the flavorite niche pop/soda thread.
Hey Brush Ape...care to share your likes?:cheers:
Another view[ATTACH][ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Another one that is a treat once in a great while.
A nurse friend swears "the Dew" is the worst offender. I only have maybe 2-3 D-C a week so I don't worry bout my frosty cold bubbly sweet treat...
DC is my every day mass market go to but for a treat can't beat peach Nehi.
Then in the father in laws garage in a random auction sale $1.00 box I see'd the perfect froe mallet...a bowling pin.