I am a firm believer in weather rocks. They have always told me what the weather is outside with 100% accuracy!
I second the statement Chicks dig scars! They add character.
Lookin at possibly a different first lantern. Don't really know what I'm getting into. 220J. If there is internal rust in a lantern fount is...
Might be a case of the septic tank was ok but the drain field collapsed so they took and dug a new drain field and hooked into pre existing part...
Just remember DON'T EAT THE GRAPES THAT GROW ON THE DOG! My wife freaks about everything and I laugh. I may startle a bit but not much gets to...
Kinda smells funny to me. We have to worry about if a septic system is even too near surface waters even though it is underground. Oh that is...
My .02 cents... the reasoning behind hind leg hanging is several. Ease of placing a gambrel in the hind leg tendons. Bleeds out better. Skins...
And that is a drive around town.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Went around town today and snapped some pics. Even got to see a sign collection that has outgrown a garage so it is going up outside now.
Looking at the second is a dead ringer for it.
As I set on the cusp of a new addiction looking at a couple GPA lanterns I have questions about one. After a few minutes searching I think I am...
OTE="NH mountain man, post: 369493, member: 2847"]Hey Greenstick sorry I took the same profile pic as you, I can change it. Abs ABSOLUTELY NOT!...
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you will fit in quite well. You also have great taste in your profile pic.:yes: