Just went out to the garage and played. I took pics and tried the pump. I think the pump may have come back to life. I can now build pressure...
The disorder is starting to take hold. Picked up a 1-76 Coleman 220J over the weekend. Pics to follow soon. The pump won't build pressure....
All of you are bad influences on me! I feel a new addiction coming on. I dun got my first gas lantern. I am just on the way out for the weekend...
This was my feeble attempt at making a pickaroon. It in another life it was a mattock with a pick. Took a grinder and sharpened the pick and...
I think guns need to be taken off the streets period! People need to do something about this and fast. With it being fall guns don't belong in...
Neighbors went to complain at cop shop and were given live traps. We went scouting and found trails to holes under porch of abandoned house....
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] :thumbs:
Speaking of trick shooting... I met Tom Knapp while he was visiting ND on a duck hunt. Somewhere I have a pic with him and I even got an...
They mark their territory not leak!
OoooooFuuuuuudddge! What's a good bait for skunks? Abandoned property next to me has a family. Other neighbors just told me he shot one and...
Try doin like when we wuz kidz. Stick a hose in and see what comes out and play whack a mole.
They make smoke bombs for this. It is about the size of a sharpie marker with a fuze. Light it by the hole n stand back. It gives off a carbon...
Those trees make me want to start looking for flying monkeys.
Leaves of fall and snow of winter do a great job of hiding set conibears laid flat around the wood piles.
My wife calls me Sanford and Son as I am always keeping an eye open and collecting on the road. Last week I salvaged a sheet of 2" foam board...
I know I am a hick for sure now! My first thought on that pic was...hmm bacon wrapped backstraps:grizz::drool::beerbbq:!
We musta had FHC telepathy today...all both of us ND FHC members were splitting wood today. Only I was slower with my mighty 8# maul in hand. Was...
If it was my family tree it would definitely be some kind of overly productive nut tree!:loco: :crazy::hair::headbang:
When you hear a noise tonight it is only raccoons playing on your split pile pay no attention. I will be er they will be gone by morning. I'm sure...
Granddaughter fell asleep finally and Grandmama Bear came into the room and said don't make a noise! I slipped out to the wood shed and picked up...