What a s#!++¥ day. Literally. Got done about 20 min after dark. Went to a farmer friends and got me myself sum good old fashioned fertilizer. 2...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Worked on my 220J and my compulsion has been ignited to collect more lanterns! Fired up my first gas light ever.:dex: I have seen the light and...
Mama Bear is gone tonight so I can foolishly waste my time! :thumbs: I fiddled around and might have a display model. Didn't put a lot of time...
Newbie question...what would make excessive gas come out and are we talking lots of fumes or some dripping or a stream of fluid.
Has anyone accidentally or purposefully run kerosene in a gas or gas in a kerosene? What will happen? I am unsure after reading a post on another...
Is there a good cordless stapler on the market? I bought a forward action one and in less than a year of light use it fell apart so I have stuck...
How's a good way to clean the "S" shape generator on the Akron? If I put a splash of kerosene in a fount and slosh around then dump out being a...
If you only knew!
Not allowed facial hair at work but when I have some time off I wish and dream. My week and a half off wannabe beard.[ATTACH]
I'm in for Stihl. Great work!
Pheasants grouse partridge and dove. South central ND.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] 2 days hunt Oct 2015
There was a fire near Locoengineer's place so I hope he is safe!
My place is safe but I was out hunting in south central ND and felt bad for those effected with evacuation and loss of property and the firemen in...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I gave in and actually had a great time. I have not hunted birds in years. I have not seen my college buddies in even more years. They started...
We had to turn around as one of the wild fires in the state had US highway 83 shut down as smoke made visibility 0 and flames leaped across in...
Once and if I can get the lanterns to run what is the best way to store them to prevent rust and gummy generators?