Those of you that have EAB. Are you allowed to bring kill trees home for wood? If so does it need to be debarked like elm? Are the cities marking...
Another newbie question. If you do not have the correct mantle for a lantern will it harm the lantern or just won't run right? Too big vs too...
Take an electrical box for wiring in light fixtures and attach it to a 1 foot square piece of plywood. Use a cord off of an old appliance and run...
Some of my buddies do the stand on the wing thing but I prefer to breast them and take the thigh also. I toss the lower leg and feet in a old...
We actually have 4 types of grouse in ND. Sharp tail are the most common the other 3 are scarce and only rarely ever opened to hunting. We can...
Not the best pic as we had executed them but the pic on the picnic table is.... pheasant on top on seat it is left 4 are sharp tail grouse middle...
Looks like a sharpie from this angle.
Had to go out to yard shed with no lights....perfect excuse to play with lantern and it would not pump up. Tried oiling but that's a no go. Any of...
How aromatic are the kero lanterns. I am thinking about getting one just to be different. I just never have been around one and don't want...
This hunt I went southwest of Bismarck out in the hills by Flasher. I live in Carrington.
Oops didn't realize there was a part two thread. Sorry.
Little did they know when that rock was turned over there was only a yellow flag with a rattlesnake stitched on it. A brown aged piece of paper...
Is it all just in my empty head or is it true. After a frost is when I pick my buttercup squash. Let it set in garage to stay cool for a week or...
Haven't used one of them. But I have considered using dynamite like the professional avalanche busters do on our neighborhood bad neighbor's house...
Do you charge for gondola rides around the neighborhood and is there a surcharge for a sarenade?
Not sure how spendy it is but am considering putting in the fancy in floor heat into our arctic bathroom. Yes its electric, yes we need new floor...
Don't you hate it when a branch runs out in front of you and there is a near miss.
And don't forget if you want overtime you will be stuck milking the bull and only make your regular wage. Because if you have time to work extra...
Definitely the driver side!
I may need to give that a whirl if I end up in roadblock city.