Some of the light weight insulative cements they have now days is upwards of a R-2 per inch. At that rate a pad of 3.5 inches would be more than...
Am I making things too simple and redneck? My hillbilly tech degree is making me wonder why you couldn't get 1x4 and frame out the needed size...
Get the best of both worlds! Cut your deer up with a chainsaw.:saw::beerbbq:
I am unsure as I have never used one but... Zippo makes some kind of a catalytic hand warmer. Not sure if these are too big to install in a boot...
Just to be a wise guy....my feet get warmer in my boots when I wet myself. But seriously I had a problem with hot feet a few falls ago. Sittin...
Boxelder, ash, choke cherry, spruce and for the fire pit and camping some willow.
We are currently under a high wind warning. Til tomorrow night sustained 40 mph with gusts over 60 mph.
Friend of mine asked if I felt like riding along today. Tossed on some orange and was a spotter. I might just need to apply and borrow a rifle...
Its off a chupacabra!
I have custom orthotics but this set just doesn't feel right. I had a set that wore out that I loved. We moved and I went to a local foot guy and...
I have had problems with plantar fasciitis for years. Does anyone have ancient family secrets they are willing to share on how you take care of...
Had our granddaughter over today as well. Had lunch over at the neighbors then went to the park and ran wild. Think we wore her out.[ATTACH]
Quality Time..... She said...Time spent together discussing feelings and emotions holding hands watching a movie about falling in love and having...
Howz a person find out what number they were when they signed up?
Looking for advice and previous experience. I am new to the Colemanl lantern scene. Picked one up in a bigger town and got a quart of Coleman...
[ATTACH]
Title says it all. Abandon house on my block has new residents in it! This one makes #9 me and the neighbor have eliminated. Trying to get the...
I second lilac.
That thar be firewood!
That can o worms is exactly what I wuz wundrun. It is about 350 miles away so I haven't had much experience with rules laws and policy yet but...