Phone is pitching fits with pics. Need to click on the thumbnail images to see them all.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'm looking towards a travel mug with a handle. If that narrows it down.
Nearly a year later but it was worth the wait. I just got my oilskin 3/4 length jacket/short duster and can't believe how I instantly fell in love...
I epoxied decorated jars to a piece of shiplap siding I got off a barn. Put hangers on back and wala. She loved it and is not sure she wants to...
Already asked n its 11. :(
My coworker wanted a country gift for her sister for Christmas. She kinda gave me an idea and said run with it.[ATTACH]
:coffee:My old trusty stainless steel coffee mug bit the dust. The black inner lining broke in half. It was the best mug I have had for not...
Looking for a Coleman kerosene lantern. Model 237 or older 639 with the control wheel not the plastic knob. Also any Coleman lantern stamped with...
Sacrilege, pure sacrilege. Fat is where the flavor is!
Called in an order for a new coat and was not aware of the sale on top of discount and ended up with 30% off of a coat I was willing to pay full...
Cold brew. Half gallon pitcher. 1/2 a cup of grounds Add just enough hot water for it to dissolve the grounds. Fill the pitcher with cold...
Have not tried it but have heard of running non-sugared coolade thru a coffee pot to scour the scale out.
[QUO How does she make the iced coffee? E="boettg33, post: 407758, member: 1931"]About to throw some blasphemy out there. In the winter I am a...
Mama Bear has coffee on 24/7. If she needs a transfusion make it Folgers. Once in a great while a local store has Hills Bros on sale for like $5...
Went to check on my options for my wife's Avalanche. I am glad my tire guy was honest with me about my opinion. Had a brand and style of tire that...
Just got to talkin to the new guy at work on the way out. He worked as a cement chemist on his last job. He said no need for the cap like I was...
Things to do when you develop a fire that is going nuclear. ie cut air supply, close damper, toss on a scoop of old ash from the bucket ect.
I have run a MS250 for 4 years now. Within reason operation it is a tough saw to beat. I wouldn't use a hatchet to cut a redwood nor would I use...
If a person was to pour a 1.5" pad of lt wt insulative cemento get the r value needed. Let it cure and then pour over it with standard cement....