[ATTACH] Made this for a coworker that wanted to have an old looking gun rack for over their bed.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This is my first attempt at creating old wood. It started off new pine.[ATTACH]Then after beating the hell our of it, burning it and a double...
My developing addiction has a new fix. My lack of restraint and a deal on Ebay lead to this showing up today. I was having difficulty finding a...
Since I am 1/8 Polish and it is a new PC world and I am offended I am entitled. I am going to loot and steal and protest. I am going to loot your...
I so wish I had the space and time for doing more wood working. I can get lost in time doing that stuff. Go out to the garage and my wife is...
15 years ago today my wife and I started going together.
My top 3 some day jobs...1 buy a small chunk of land by a creek lake or river. Move an old grainary I have permission to use on to the property....
Are you just curious or have you had issues in the past that protection was needed? The last tree that tried to mug me got cut down to size. Now...
So that was what my college roommate blew his girlfriend up with so quick!
Back in my biker days I remember having to anticipate on windy days when I would get to a farm yard or tree row to quit my compensation lean so I...
I will even give them as a gift to anyone that is willing to take them, all 4. I will even pay postage!
What I want for Christmas. I want a nice quiet Christmas with my wife, mother and father in law, kids and grandchildren. But that is a cookie...
We need some videos made to show the correct way to take out a widow maker...TANNERITE!
Firewood Maple!
Is there power in this area? Years ago I worked in a somewhat heated building and in one spot a lot. Boss allowed me to bring in a heated door mat...
From my reading on that take out the liner clean it per instructions. Outer shell blast with water only and let dry. For stubborn spots spot clean...
All of the above Yooper! It is rain and wind proof, the liner will slow cook you and I am glad I can snap it out. I bet with the liner in the coat...
Old 040...it is on the way. Just waiting on a couple lanterns to show up so the couple that are starting the collection aren't lonely by themselves.