Oh yea buddy ! Keep your workbench open for me in case I mess up ;)
Forgot to add.....when I got this saw...I was 19 or 20 I guess......basically still learning how to do it right. But long before that....My dad...
And here it is...an empty...DIRTY ...bare carcass !! I obviously have alot of cleaning to do !![ATTACH] I tried to keep everything as organized...
I'm glad to have the Walbro carb :)[ATTACH] Time to loosen up those pesky problem bottom bolts....which of coarse come off very easy ![ATTACH]...
Decided that it looked easier for me to just pull the cylinder off with carb attached....Disconnected the wires at the coil...and off with the...
So I started the tare down today.... These saws are prone to having the muffler rattle off.....but noooooo....not mine......actually stripped the...
Absolutely buddy ! Not sure I have a chance though lol !
Yes sir lol ! Didn't make me mad...made me smile ! But....I do need yelled at from time to time....so don't hesitate :)
Notice the space heater behind the saw....didn't hardly take the edge off last night...about 9 degrees :( and this weird white stuff too...
We all need that !!!!
Ok fellas.....first off.....I'm not a saw rebuilder by any means.....but I wanna start learning more....so nows the time ! I have read numerous...
Guess I'll just keep this one ! Thanks guys :)
Great collection ! Impressive :)
X2 !
Could also do PHO !
Nice saw right there !
Now I like that !
Like that pic alot !
Cool vid :)
How about $200 shipped ?