Did I mention..that this ring compressor kit is a must ? :). So easy...a fella like me can use it ![ATTACH] Coming together nnicely.....back in...
Using this compressor kit is sooo easy..and handy ! This pic was after I lubed up the crank bearings...lower rod bearing...upper rod bearing and...
I wasn't gonna do a thread on this...but why not..took a bunch of pics to jog my memory ....so might as well share ! So this is my cousins 262xp....
Sweeet ! Thanks :)
Thanks buddy !
I have two saws right now that are in so many pieces lol !!!
Hmmm..let me think on that..thanks !!!!
You bet buddy !!!!
Before ......[ATTACH] In the middle of a dawn dish soap and hot water bath......I usually like simple green and frequent rinses on plastic...but...
I figured you'd have these on your shelf in a few days lol !
:popcorn:
Good man !
That's awesome !
You are selling your sweety ? That's surely is a great machine ! Would last a couple of lifetimes !!
I absolutely love that claw !!
Sounds like a great project ! How did you like the results ?
Took about 10 minutes with 320 emery cloth ....and 0000 steel wool....looks like new ! So in looks like ill just get a 44mm Meteor piston kit for...
Gonna find out if I know how to as well. ...and for all on here to see too.....no pressure lol !
Btw the way...old040 is my inspiration for doing this right now ! He let me pizz rev a very special..built..350 that he owns ...the other day....
We may have to talk ;) A fella always needs extra parts !