:rofl: :lol:
I figured it was for Gatorade....for breaks between pulls trying to start it lol !! I'm joking...I hope :)
You got it buddy ! They really look sharp in blue :)
Cool. Keep us posted. I hit your link ...but it was on to a different deal of the day ! I'm glad this is the same one. Look forward to hearing...
Now you guys are talking me into one. Might be nice to do some minor mods on....liking this one...38cc. Plus...it looks cool ! We need more...
I guess if we had to ask..we don't need em lol !
The gauge I got came with replacement valves and o-rings...so I used those. But even those were wanting to hang open every couple of tries :(
Well.....I'd hate to speak out of turn...since I'm not done.....but....so far..no reassembly....and there are ALOT of parts !!! But so far with...
Just waiting on parts :( Hopefully next week will bring them to my door :)
That's awesome ! I'll definetly take your advice ! All suggestions welcome :) I am a little jealous on how good of shape yours is tho !
Yea..I changed it out because my gauge was actin funny. Even put on a new o-ring. My gauge just doesn't seem to be actin correct. It sits out...
Boy oh boy....that's a nice looking saw !! Sounds like it runs just as good !! Good job ! Hope mine turns out as well :)
Running really well ! Still holding about 150 psi after two tanks...so I may have to look into this .....[ATTACH] And yes...I tightened the...
Still got it ! Shes a strong old girl ;)
Hey thanks ! I appreciate that !
I would definitely love to do another one of these...try out some new tricks ! I'm glad this one stayed simple....gave me a boost of confidence....
I think he was keeping it simple stupid for my first build lol !! I'd rather try new stuff on my own saws ! I'm hoping for 150 to 160 after break...
Too clean lol ! Almost hated to use that shiny piston !!! I did use a base gasket...I was told that the 262xp has to have one..unless machine work...
Guess what.....fired up in about 8 pulls ! Running good so far ! Let it idle about 5 minutes or so..blipped the throttle a tad...seems good !...
Looking good ! All went back together nicely. Learned alot ! Definetly so much better to have a buddy online.....and everything supper clean...