Nuttin' like a hot woman!:firepit:
63? Wuss!:) Actually the older I get the higher I turn up the heat.
Have had stove over 15 years,usually have pellets but money problems did not permit it.All this time can usually only get pellets this time of...
I'll brighten you up.Out here we have something called "sudden lead poisioning",and I own a backhoe!:whistle:
Got neighbors like that,want all the wild ones controlled now that they live in the mountains,but think it is ok to let their dogs run wild.Been...
Hi,Bob here.Burned your product this/last winter(still burning here),very happy with the results,but appears we get a different product here in...
Yep that is where I am at.My avatar picture is on deck looking due south at hylite peak.You are up in beautiful country also.I do remember the...
A lot of welding shops used to use old refrigs with just the light on(back in MD).Where are you in mt?I am north of bozeman pass.Thunder,lightning...
Don't know much about bees,but new neighbor down below came up with some hives last fall,boxed them in with straw.Must have survived the winter a...
Check the rods he gave you,pick up some 6013 and 7018 if that is not what they are.You can patch up almost anything with them.Pick up a plastic...
:whistle:#7 If you cannot get your harman to run properly,crate it and send to me and I will tell you if it is worth repairing.:rofl: :lol::rofl:...
Could not resist! [IMG]
Old lincoln buzz box,almost indestructable.Good score!
#6 how not to install a pellet stove. [IMG]
I'll keep my eyes open for another one,that listing is gone.May go look at an old horizon today,do not want it but want to see the strange auger...
Do not understand,don.You have repaired pellet masters with the rotating cleaning ring under the fire pot.
no real value,but I took my old jennings long limb standard T and put a fish reel on it,shoot carp in the lakes out here,perfect for that.
Bummer.
#5 Clean stove and venting for summer,esp. in humid area.Ash holds moisture,can cause/promote rust,and helps keep smells down on damp windy days.
60 yesterday,70 today,no rain till weekend,back to spraying weeds.