After that,I got nuttin!
Back years ago at jc pennys(yes they used to have auto shops) I got xtra the more tires I changed,made good money first snow days!We sem to be on...
Do what I do,carry a piece of chalk with you.Walk up to someone like that,lean over and put a mark on the floor by their shoe.When they move their...
Mid 80's sunshine,shoud have called in sick and went fishing!
Yeah I got a little ahead of myself.An e85 engine has to have much higher compression and lots of better anti corrosion material.Supposed to be...
Good score!Should be worth at least a bottle of makers mark to ship them!
I I have seen it out here.First comment is "my saw used to have more power".Almost impossible to find reg gas out here,almost all is 10%.And...
Austroflamm/Rika have had hall effect sensors since the stoves inception in the 80's.Ecoteck and pazzetti have always used them also.Not new,just...
BEERS:drool: Good head start go got there.
European stoves have had that feature for a while,also temp readings.I bet the new harman system does also.I have used some of the cheap china...
That map looks more like a systematic attack map.Lots of beetle kill out here.A few years ago loggers removed a bunch of beetle kill up behind my...
On a lot of small engine carbs the brass jets are pressed in.I have sets of jet drills for cleaning and mods,but a lot of times a welding tip...
Saws run much better on non ethanol as they are high output little motors.Even dual use (reg and e85) autos run better on reg.They now have e85...
:DWill be 70's here today,pulled trans out of pellet hauler yesterday,might just relax today.No heat turned on for almost 5 days !
Old gas turned gummy.Most carb problems with part time used equipment that sits is corrosion,not gum.I have been an ase master since the 70's,carb...
I will disagree with you.Ethanol degrades very fast,holds and draws more moisture,cleans extreamly well,leaves no residue behind to protect...
#8 Just when you get your stove all cleaned and serviced for summer temps will drop 20 degrees and will rain for 3 days!
70 yesterday,80 today,nice little rain shower cooled things down just as getting dark.
Trick question?
To knock the ash down,used to be common in corn stoves.