Just thought I would mention that "hopping up" means to give more power.Adding chrome wheels and electric windows to a pinto is not 'hopping...
Don't know what you are building,but here are some thoughts.1 Going to have to post some pictures of the drain,and what is the drain made...
#9 That part you forgot to replace while cleaning this summer?You will need it in december!(Just put my spare gasket order in today)
I watched a guy drop a 12 pack bottles microbrew,almost cried!:(
http://www.ereplacementparts.com/kawasaki-kbl27aas00-string-trimmer-parts-c-30157_30174_30186.html
Some GMs had a problem they called abs brake anomaly.You could actually speed up after the abs applies.They tried to fix it with programming.I own...
Ran stove on low all night,shut off AM.Now 70's.The pleasures of living in the mountains.
Smoke is right,if the plastic is what he damaged(and a few terminals) easier to change the plug and repair a few terminals.Two things---1 most...
I normally put in 4 and pick some up over the winter,but had money problems.In this area by the time they come in sometimes I have to pull my...
Stores are saying end of august.
Spent a lot of my life working on furrin cars,subys are hard to beat.Neighbor told me he is selling wires tacoma because it has over 200k,going to...
Only scale at my place is a powder scale,don't want to know how much I weigh!But I do believe my jonsered weighs more than 1 case of beer but less...
Doesn't the ford have a locking diff?I plow lots of snow in the mountains with a 2wd case backhoe with...
Last post was for will.
That's about like saying you had mexican becaus you went to taco bell!:D
40's rained all night,will burn for a few hours,just normal in the mountains.
Don't worry,we will spend millions studying cooking on campfires,and probably send people on vacations(overseas) to study this.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/26/epa-give-grants-fight-cooking-stove-pollution/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS
I remember "teaching" t-ball,very short attention spans!
Guess I am just poor--Macanudo courts.About one a month.Doctor says that is just fine.:D