Good job cleaning up that mess,Don.Generally ato fuses are 12 volt,no manufacturer would have installed it,as the stove wiring and devices would...
I have never seen it but have been told it can bend the box out of shape when the motor mount assembly has been straightened...
40's,thundershower downpours last 3 days,stove running.A bit late even for out here!Gonna be nice upcoming week,though I gotta work.
One store just got in ligs,stopping by tomorrow!
I'll have to call my dad,thats his line,but not this weekend.Got camper loaded,going to kill and eat some trout!
We can agree to disagree.A properly functioning rheostat draws very slightly more than a tric at same setting.The replacement rhe. for that stove...
Just for info,older harman with remote auger motor can warp the box assembly,can cause flap/pusher problems.
JR's does mixers also.Got a new box of macs,goint to take them to the lake tomorrow and slaughter some trout.
Earth sense energy systems,same as I told don.Do not know why he does not want to share.
You're right about the ac and series,was thinking clamp on.Thats not your clamp on in the pictures,have you tried it?
I am not looking for anything other than telling people a pellet stove cannot draw 20 amps without catching fire or burning up some wiring or...
A fluke meter.
Picked up a new 3 speed unit cheap,not looking to make a killing.It is the old 3 speed style-d1138,as I understand people do not like the update...
35 at my cabin,rain and snow,just lit stove as home for the day.Clean for summes???? :D
At 20 amps you would have smoke,period.You are doing something wrong.
22 amps?Were you an electrical engineer?I'd be embarressed.
Never worked on one,but I am impressed!
Fixing tranny on wood hauler(pellet).What are the odds that 1 person(me ) would have 2 th400's,2 different trucks, that the pins backed out of the...
Less friction does not give more power in a fixed speed.Whitfield went to these bushings because they had a design problem eating auger motors,and...
Nice ladder!:rofl: :lol: Couldn't resist!