4 packs? Are you drinking icehouse?
Been busy,will check if it fits.Will have to look but I think I have about 23 dollars in it.Bob
ASE master since the 70's,many arm operations,nobody will hire me out here anymore(almost 60)Now I stock beer and wine in closest small town,3...
95 today,just finished putting 2 ton ligs in basement(I very happy),shooting for 2 more this weekend.Anything above that is just wonderful.Got...
Just some thoughts as I just hand loaded 2 tons ligs into basement and enjoying an adult beverage,generators seldom over charge,a surge protector...
A simple drawing to them will suffice,with edge lines with dimensions shown.A drafting would be all to scale,but not ness.Draw out a flanged...
Some good info don.Did some of this research some time ago,then lost interest.Nylatron is only a company specific name,generic classification is...
spg9000 breckwell,has been out a few years,requires a full chimney style exhaust like a wiesway.Trager used to make one,was pretty dependable.
You pretty much nailed it,do not know about hole in hopper,but need to change burn pot holder also,and need to change stove side panel for updated...
Wega had a warming shelf.
90 here today,and ran stove 3 days last week!Lion killed an elk and a deer less than 75 yars apart,did not eat either one.More grass cutting and...
Not my line,but have been researching mini splits for a while,sounds like they are proud of their extended service,would do more checking....
Now that's good feedback.Certain conditions can cause that,which I reccomended a disconnect.Explains why european oaks have a flap built in.
Well if your house is drafty might be a good idea.As far as installs,I never did a smoke dragon,just pellet stoves,sorry.You will not gain any...
Icepacks increasing at both poles,temps down for last 30 years,polar bears so overpopulated canada my have a special season!Most people do not...
Warm now,stove off,windows open,fixed window in one truck and 2 new batteries in camper,think I am going to call it a day and get a beer,as I am...
Totally agree.Inbetween built house you will never notice.You should go to the "other site" and read all the stuff in the pellet forum,a lot of...
Studs,nuts bolts.
If you had to replace one,would you update it to the new one?I think I would.
You have not lived till you have to replace broken spark plugs in ford truck heads!The aftermarket tool works way better than the ford tool.Before...