The valleys browing out,still green in mountains,but dry.Had 6 fires in state last I checked,not bad fire danger up here yet.Good year for...
Picked up accentra,tore down,found several things not impressed with,has been serviced by local dealer.So I ordered the parts from sean at...
Doug makes good sense.As I already have enough for winter,because i have to get them as early as I can to get them by basement door(early snow in...
Actually a good forklift operator could take an empty and push them forward with gate on,but easier to drop off gate.You will prop see a diagram...
Keep buying more,predicted weather for your area for sept & oct is supposed to be colder than normal!Just a few words of advice,can see you never...
That's Wardensville,nuff said!
Have seen this on the web before.99% people have no problems,but I have no experience with this problem.I reccoment you call and talk to sean at...
Got 4 ton ligs in basement,because that is what came in first.Have used them many years,do well in the integra.Last year burned a dozen bages each...
Well Gary can tell you are not a real beer drinker,beer always comes before heat and food!:D:D
The drolet is a heat monster,prob. a good choice.Also you could add ductwork to it,if you do not mind looking at it.OAK is mandatory,according to...
Had 3 little showers today,just enough I did not want to get on roof,very smokey now,6 fires in state and smoke coming in from the west,may have...
Like I said I would paint nothing on a motor/gearbox,and anything else only if I had to remove rust.The flat would prob. look better on fan...
"If it don't run,chrome it" as we used to tell the harley guys in the 70's
Any metallic or ceramic coating holds in heat.Clean aluminum allows best heat transfer,clear coat would not hurt much.Not good for motor,but prob....
Says it fits the 26000,27000,28000.Other part number is 1mbs1.
Not going to argue.know nothing about leadville,but I live at 6500,52 at my place when it is 68-73 in the valleys,have ben running a pellet burner...
Just a few thoughts,as you live in a low humidity state,and you want 78 degrees,you should move south.Your home improvements are excellent.If you...
You guys crack me up.Low 90's today,in the valleys,52 to 58 at night at my cabin,late afternoon showers that evap within 40 minutes,time of year...
As I currently work for a dist. a little info-montana now #3 beer consumption(figured against population),more microbrewerys(buy population,again)...
:DNow have 4 ton ligs in basement,see my smile!Also paid for a used accentra,wil pick up this weekend,may install upstairs.:D:drunk: