Road repair minor.Already have 4 ton in basement.Looks like may be burning again this weekend.
Heat index????
Sorry been busy,got over 3" rain in 3 days up here,stove has been running for 3 days,(glad I got the unit done),got the harman rebuilt,will have...
Yep and what I saw said they were going somewhere(s africa?) to be tested under powerlines,as they said it would only be feasable(sic) on a large...
I did a while ago/Full electronics and electrics(drive,steering,gps,etc),cutting/conveyor system for fuel,controlled burn system,pellet...
Just to harass you more,here are some other stoves currently for sale out here-j1000 jamestown,whit.quest mp4(which I would buy if closer),wega(I...
What is left of the company still runs a stove shop(best of my understanding)they went out of buiss. early 90's.Had several stoves,their big thing...
If you do not know what the onion is,check it out always good for a laugh.A lawnmower that not only powers itself but creates fuel for other...
Temp dropped(50) again,another thundershower,may be firing up the integra tonight.Glad your pellets are coming smoky,glad I already have mine...
Just in case you have never seen one.http://eastidaho.craigslist.org/hsh/4622766270.html
I am "on" bozeman pass.Quinn creek road.The valleys on either side of me have warm weather,I get the snow.Miles city is "middle of nowhere?",might...
80 here today,then severe t/s warnings(not much rain,lots of lightning)got 2 hailstorms,heavy hail to the n-ne,temps dropped to 55,just another...
Good info smokey.Was dumbfounded when I moved out here and nowbody knew what heating oil was.Can be had cheaply in the kalispell/libby area,comes...
I'll make mine look better when I take the tools and beer cans off of it before lighting.:thumbs:But as mine is in dirt floor basement,looks mean...
It is simply the latest batch of motors from harman(lo bid?) anybody that sells harman parts has them,like mountain view.The universal mounting...
Did they frisk everybody?:D
It's all cleaned,ready to go,parts showed up in mail today,so guess what I will be doing this weekend.Stove came from the valley 5300',will be at...
OK Update.New gaskets for glass thinner than factory,have to add washers or shorter bolts,no biggie.If center glass is slid all the way down,to...
Chain drive.House had no grounding outlets,so adapter was used(installed by dealer)so do not know if board is ok.Cover on ignitor loose.No gasket...
I used to post tech info on other forum,and ends up in arguments,so will try here.My unit is 1992,I am second owner(many years ago),nothing ever...