I seen? OK said it before,have seen where some of the newer stoves have too much draft.Just food for thought.
Welcome.Yep low prices will never be back.Neighbor and I were talking the other day about when we bitched when prices went above$89 many years ago.
Harman owners have issues? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!{But they do flock like porpoises heading to the feeding area.):thumbs:
Will throw some stuff out for all instead of seperate posts,moved out here with old landline phone,always works when power goes out,happens a...
Don does sell a modified clean out cap with a screw off cap to hook to a vacuum cleaner.Do not know what pipe it fits,you will have to call...
Well sorry imac,but when I see 4-5 adapters in such a mess,yet he promotes himself to be such a genius,I just get upset.Notice he has not replied...
Do not own one,never worked on one,researched it after seeing your post.Appears to be a high maintenice unit,just the way it was built.Quality but...
Know a bit about the law,just my 2 cents worth,Do "NOT" reccomend him to do anything(competion or otherwise).This would set you up.If he insistes...
O.K.
Well I will be the butthead.Clean stove when you are done.Block it off from outside air,inside air is usually lower in humidity,and being open to...
Cool.and thanks!Mine should get some laughs!But might be a tab(or something computer) in the galleries to "add a picture"?Have a great...
Why? not going to post more?Could not find a way to post untill came back to thread!!
I saw you owned a euro back when I got pushed to this site(do not get me wrong,I still belong to both as there are not enough pellet people...
OK not pretty,but has heated this cain for over 15 years.Maybe ugly duckling install?:D
??? A mind is a terrible thing to waste.(except in small increments).
No frost or snow in august,maine go me beat,have had stove on 2 times though.Rain and 50's right now.
Being that flat I see constant drifting.Keep a lookout for a older backhoe.2wd is fine long as it has a locking diff.I run an older 580d case...
Yeah I grew up in MD.Dad got on that "wind chill/feels like " kick many years ago,still will not let him bring that crap up.Just something tv...
[ATTACH]