Wow that looks great. I like your set up especially with the tarp under the wood splitter. I do the same thing. It cuts so much time from the...
Nice work and some nice toys you got..it's always nice to get back into again after taking some time off ehh.
Nice clean work. Some good heat there :) you got some big stuff in the back there if I see clearly..have fun splitting and stacking...
Some gooder stuff. Nice work..as long as it was a safe and productive day is all that matters..
Oh wow. Ouch.
Some gooder stuff you got there pal. The weather here has been crazy. One day cold next few days hot. Perfect weather to work outdoors . Always...
When are you having it and what kind if you don't mind me asking
Thanks pal. I think all of our wives think that lol
Nice work. You been really busy lately. Good for you.,
Great work Bill. Perfect weather to work in...
Thanks pal.
Thank u
Thanks pal. Its always fun when your outdoors doing something u love...
it sure does. Thanks Dave..
Thanks IS . A nice little lunch with the fam and I told my other half that she gotta keep me warm :)
Thanks bud. How much snow have you gotten already
Nice pics. 23 degree weather is nice to work in. Be safe working in that snow..