This is what we work hard for all year long. I'm got some oak locust and ash going as we speak
My wife asks for wood all year round :) but in the winter she gets a lot more lol
Nice way to start the new year off. Good stuff there. Nice score....
Nice work gark. Takes a big load off your shoulders
Its always nice to be In the woods. A little here a little there it all adds up..nice work pal
Thats far from being lazy..nice work. You got some nice toys as well. Nice work. Stop being lazy and split it now :)
Wow I can feel the heat just looking at that lovely stack you have made. Nice work and some really great btus you got there..
Sorry for your loss. May she RIP
I usually use it to start the fire. Its burns really fast and gets really hot in seconds. I usually dry it for about 1 1/2 years and i keep it top...
ThAts pretty cool. I like It. Technology ehhh
Good luck with whatever you can get your hands on. Your lucky that the winter hasnt been as brutal as last year. Keep the wood close to the stove...
Nice work to you and your family. Nice pics job well done....
You got yourself a gold mine. Sweet hook up...
Nice looking stuff. Great pics
Those pics are priceless awesome....
Wow that's great. You sure will be a few years ahead. Nice pics. Those logs sure look purdy
Your not messing around. Your busy a guy. Keep up the good work. Some gooder stuff right there
Nice pics and smart work. I surprised those high winds didn't bring it down . I'm glad to see you use safety gear when cutting :)
That's a sweet ash deal. Next time he comes give a bottle of,some good stuff