Nice pics. Looks good. Smart dog
Yes it is. My buddy hooked me up with the struts from his job and I put the clear plastic on top bolted to some 2x4 with a pitch so the snow...
Yes sir papadave how are you doing? How are your Purdy looking stacks doing it's been a while pal, I missed all you guys on here. Sure feels good...
There is a place by me that wants $330 for a ton
I agree with you .
One hand washes the other. That's what real friends do. I went out of my way for him last year and he returned the favor. It's the right thing to do..
It sure pays to be nice. Good for you enjoy your new toy
I been gone for a few months so a friend I helped out last year gave me a nice present. I got home and seen this. I know it's not dry but it will...
I'm happy to hear the good news. Welcome back pal
here is a close ups
Thank you fellas for your support and kind words. I came home to this. A friend of mine that I helped out last year with some wood gave me some...
The commute is great 15 minutes. Now I need to find someone from the town that cuts trees down so I can get another hook up...
No more bronx stories. I had to resign from there before I left. Now you will hear about the town where the headless horseman comes from " sleepy...
Hello everyone It's been about 8 months. I had some undone business to take care of back in yugoslavia when my father passed. Now I'm in a rush...
Nice work. Always great to have a few extra hands. Looking good
Welcome to the FHC Family. Bunch of great big hearted people on here. You got a gold mine with that oak....
Awesome work . Looks really good. Some really good stuff . Nice stacks
Looks good. Like to see it css asap
Looks awesome. Sweet set up
Welcome to the FHC family. Make sure you take some pics of the wood stacks, saws, stove, and anything else that we can relate to on here. I would...