Nice looking stacks. Nice view also..how many years ahead are you? How many cords did you go thru last winter
Good for you. I'm trying to get a hook up like that soon. I just started this new job so I have to make some friends that work for the town....
Woo hoo u hit the jackpot good for u. Take as much as you can. Can't beat that free heat oh yeahhhhh
Looking good. Nice work. Keep chipping away at it and it will be done in no time
My soon to be 7 year old twins on their 1st day of school
God bless her she's adorable
Good for you. Good luck with it. You got plenty of wood for it. Stay warm..
Nice looking shed. Great work
You had a productive day. Nice work . Looking good
Just a chill out day. Took the kids to their football game they won. Sharpened my chains cleaned my saw after 8 months being gone, now it time to...
Job well done. Lookin gooder
Looks good let us know how it works
Sweet. You can't beat that. It's all about luck sometimes, good for u
Your right the bonus is next to me thanks
I had a ribeye with mash and she had salmon with asparagus
Thanks papadave
Me and my partner in crime
Nice going pete. Feel better
Nice good for you.
Way to go. All the hard work paid off once you sit at the dinner table and fill your stomach up. .enjoy