I will definitely keep that in mind. Thanks pal . I will let you know
I like the way the ram looks gotta test drive a few and see who offers me the best deal
Your not kidding. Probably only true friend I can count on when chit hits the fan
I guess you like the tundra eh..which model did you get and how much was it
Nice looking oak. Good luck with the bow and be safe...
Hot and humid today 77 waiting for the rain to arrive. The wind is picking up a bit..hopefully get a chance this weekend to get some free wood,...
I always go out of my way for him, he's more like a brother to me. We always help each other out doesn't matter what time of day it is...
I think we are suppose to get it tonight. May all of you be safe
I always do even if he didn't get me the saw. That's what friends do
Sure is. I always drop what I'm doing when he calls me for help around his house. Friends are always there for each other regardless of anything.
My friend that dropped off those 4 cords of wood dropped off this today. I didn't realize till now how much he appreciates all the times I helped...
Price range $45,000 gonna need a crew cab I have 3 kids that will ride with me from time to time.
I would like to get feedback on what kind of pick up would you buy for personal use everyday as well as throwing wood in the back. I drive 30...
We sure do :)
Nice work there. Some good btus you got there.
Looks good. Keep em coming.
I think all of our wives think we are nuts, but once the winter kicks in they love to feel the heat if you know what I mean :)
Take some pics of the wood piles , splitter, saws, trailers, etc....
Welcome to FHC . Make sure you take pics of everything otherwise the crew will get on your back...we all like pics on here..
Looking gooder nice work Dave