How did you like the tool?
Good afternoon fellas.
I don't remember who it was, I lost track of that thread lol. I keep a 24 on mine and it does great even in oak. It has really surprised me how...
I love mine it does really good. I plugged the decomp on mine yesterday and checked compression, it's at 165 right now. I'm doing good, got the...
How is your knee doing today Dave? I'm curious to hear how these run after you get these pistons in them. Are you going to do before and after...
Lmao it's to bad he has no phone reception at work.
Yep +1. My buddy has broke his back before, and passed a stone. He said he would rather break his back again, no joke.
He prolly won't share the cleaning lady though lol.
Yeah he could shack up with Dallas for a week.
Doing great so far. I forgot the kids had a day off from school, but it worked cause there wasn't much work for today anyway.
You need to get feeling better soon, so you can put that saw in some more wood buddy.
Good morning Mike, how are you doing so far?
Good morning Jake, how are you doing?
Good morning. Hopefully you can get some rest and feel better.
Good morning fellas.
Right now I'm just a hack with a dremel lol. But once I get into it I will definitely be hitting you up for sure. I will pm you tomorrow about the...
That's what I was thinking. I have been holding out for a oem top end. I need to check out Baileys, cause there is no good dealers near me.
How was the meteor kit out of the box?
Good night Jake.
I'm doing great. I have a 2149 I would like to put a 346 oe top end on.