Looks great Steve. I bet your happy to have it back together.
Good afternoon fellas.
Good morning Dallas. Are ya working a full day?
Good morning fellas.
Sorry to hear that Jake.
I wish I could have got all of the top one in the pic but it just wouldn't fit. I'm not sure but it might be a 5 footer. It would be cool to see...
It sure does those misery whips will get ya for sure.
Thank you Mark, how are you doing?
Here is a pic of a couple of my old hand saws.[ATTACH]
I'm doing great. Just watching tv with the kids.
Good evening Steve, how are you doing tonight?
I'm doing great, just relaxing with the kids. How has work been so far?
Lol good evening Dustin.
Good evening Dallas. I'm doing great, how are you doing?
It was a good week, ending with Friday off.
Good evening Drew, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening fellas.
Dallas might have one hoarded.
Lmao it's nice when they spin like that for sure. It took me awhile to get the 266 to that point. A few friendly taps were needed lol.
Show off lol.