Yeah the last week has been a lot cooler than normal out here. Next week it's heating back up. It was a good excuse to test some of my firewood as...
Yep sure did made a little fire in the fire pit.
Looks great Dustin.
Good evening Mark, how was your day?
Your older than me by a few lol.
It's very cool to have the saw that has family history. My grandpa bought the p61 western brand new as well in 1978. It cut wood that kept me warm...
Good evening Cole, how are you doing tonight?
It looks pretty good considering it's age. It was my grandpas p61 western that he left me that got me started in all this saw madness. I love and...
Is your grandpas old Pioneer 610 in decent shape Jason?
Good evening Jake, How are you doing tonight?
I'm doing great. It was a nice relaxing Saturday.
Good evening Jason. It looks like your enjoying yourself tonight.
I'm doing great, just being lazy right now.
The first one I took apart freaked me out when the spring went flying lol. There not to bad after the first one. I had always dreaded messing with...
I'm doing great, just watching some tv.
Good evening fellas.
Good evening Steve, how are you doing tonight. I'm surprised you put down the 272 long enough to join us lol.
I know it sounds funny, but try soaking them in warm water for a little bit. That was one thing I hated about the tile trade, was the wet feet all...
I'm doing the same thing. That wet feet all day sucks buddy.
Good evening Dallas. What are you up to?