How are you doing so far Mark?
Not much. How are you doing Blazing?
How's it going wildwest? Looks like you got a plumbing project going.
Well that sucks, so much for a easy fix huh.
Good morning Kevin, how are you doing so far?
It has it's flaws but it will be ok. It looks better in the pics then in person lol. It seems hard to find a decent cover for the 266. I would...
I'm sure you are enjoying your day off.
Lmao yep no hurry. What are you up to Dallas?
Here is a pic of it with the top cover I just found for it. And one just after the bottom end got put back together.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning Dustin, how are you doing so far. I have some pics of it as it slowly comes along.
I'm doing it Johnny Cash style, but I think it will be worth it in the end.
No I got sidetracked with the 2149. I still have some parts to collect for it yet.
Hopefully it's a easy fix for ya Steve. Is Buck coming over for breakfast?
I'm doing great so far.
Good morning Steve, how are you doing?
Good morning Jason, how are you doing so far?
Good morning Dave, how are you doing?
Good morning Dallas. I'm doing great, how are you doing?
Good morning fellas.
Lmao might need therapy.