It's a Pioneer p61 western saw. It's the one in my avatar. Since I have been on the site I have noticed the stoves with the same name. Lol that's...
Good evening Dallas. Did you have a good day off?
That's a decent stack you got going there Drew.
Yeah that's about 45 minutes south of me. Who is WWW? It would be cool to know a member near by.
Do you got all your firewood done?
I'm not sure Drew. He is probably resting cause he only has one day off. What are you up to?
Well that sucks buddy. I'm sure another one will turn up for ya.
How about you, do you have any saw projects going?
I have some but not all. I'm in no hurry on that saw. I have 5 Pioneer saws in the same size lol.
Everything for the 2149 is ordered. What are you up to Drew?
You would think some of those shower heads are made of gold lol.
How are you doing today Jake?
Good afternoon fellas.
How is your knee doing?
What's up Drew? I'm doing great, hope you are as well. I'm doing great, just slacking for the most part.
Just checking out the chainsaw pics thread and relaxing.
I'm doing great buddy, hows you?
Lol your prolly right, he is most likely taking a nap.
I will check that one out. It feels like a good day to relax.
I'm doing great. I'm trying to catch up on the chainsaw pics thread.