Looks great, I like the back lean as well. That's similar to my hand filing.
Do you have any pics of this new grind Dallas?
I don't like it either, I hope they get going. It's about the only California team worth rooting for anymore.
I'm sorry but it is what it is lol.
They are looking a little sloppy tonight.
Good evening Jason, how are you doing tonight?
A lot of us know each other from the OPE forum or AS.
I think it was just a tapatalk problem. I don't know for sure though cause I don't use it.
I'm doing great. Did you get your new boots?
I'm doing great. My allergies have been give me fits, but nothing new.
Good evening Steve. I'm doing great, how are you doing tonight?
Lmao how are you tonight Dallas?
I have a 281 I need to use more often.
Looking as in buying? Did ya get any new saws?
Good evening Dustin, how are you doing tonight?
Any word on getting your wood hauler fixed yet Rodney?
Good evening Rodney, how are you doing?
Good evening Drew. I'm doing great, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening fellas.
For the stoves, I'm not sure Drew. I always thought Fisher was a decent stove though.