Good evening fellas.
Good afternoon fellas.
Good morning fellas.
I'm doing good. I'm really enjoying this site.
Lol by the end of the week you should feel a lot better.
Lol I forgot your so young Jake.
I'm a youngin I guess in late 30's.
Good luck Jake, I hope it all goes well.
Good evening Travis, how are you doing?
Something out here has my allergies flared up as well. I think a good rain would prolly help.
Lol +1
Now that's dedication right there Jason. Good on you for thinking of your animals.
Good evening Mark, how are you doing tonight? I thought we might have been wrong about back lean lol.
Good night Dallas.
Good night Drew and Dustin.
It does, that's what all the tree job pics were taken with.
I knew that was coming lol. The chain pics are tough without one of those fancy phones.
I will try and get a decent pic, but I really struggle with that lol.
I fight getting the corners lined up with the back lean, but I think I'm doing better now. I don't use the vise because of the height problems as...
I'm jealous of the army truck. Those are just to cool.