Good deal I'm getting ready for some myself. What saws did you run today?
I have never come across this problem before. I have come across case halves to loose for the bearing though.
Good evening wildwest, how are you doing tonight? I have not seen Jake here, but elsewhere he said he was ok.
Good evening Mike. I'm doing good, how are you tonight?
Good evening Jason. I'm doing great, how are you doing tonight?
Wow you are hotter there then out here, that sucks. Anything exciting tonight?
I'm still beating on the 372. It's doing surprisingly well so far.
Lmao it has it's permanent job now?
Lol hopefully soon I'm tired of the heat as well.
What's going on with your 660?
You can find Dallas and a few others you will know in the hows you thread.
I'm doing great, just sat down to relax for a bit.
That's rough on a fella. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
Nice, I did that Saturday night.
Hey Mike welcome. I think you will really like it here.
Everything is good buddy. Hows you?
Good evening Dustin, how was your day?
Good evening Drew, how was your day?
Good evening Dallas. I'm doing great, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Steve, how are you doing tonight?