Good morning Jason, how are you doing?
Good morning fellas.
Well that sucks. Are you going to build it or part it out?
That thing is pretty wicked. It will make you pay attention to what you are doing.
What is the status of your splitter Steve?
I'm doing great, just sat down to relax. If I'm lucky I might get to cut some firewood tomorrow.
Good evening Steve, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Dustin, how was your day?
I'm doing good, the weather is starting warm back up though.
Yep I'm bout ready for cooler weather and burning wood.
Good evening Jason. I'm doing great, how are you doing tonight?
Did you do any welding today?
Good evening Dallas. I'm doing great, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening fellas.
Good afternoon fellas.
Good evening Mark. Sorry to hear about your loss.
Just make sure you don't like that stuff to much Jake.
Well dang sounds like a full rebuild then. At least you will know it will be in good shape afterwards.
Is it maybe by chance the bearing itself? Do you have a new bearing on hand to try on the crank?