We are booked for a boat tour of the locks on Sunday. I think we go through the Canadian side as it only does smaller recreation ships now. All...
campinspecter was driving, concentrating on the vehicle parked on the side of the road with almost no shoulder and two people taking pictures. I...
We had to have a tarp on a roof for a couple of months many years ago. We used water filled plastic bottles for weights to keep the tarp from...
MikeInMa Mom was given a beautiful pink rhodo on her 50th birthday by her parents. Over the years, a couple of shoots came up from the...
Wifi is wonderful - when it works!
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to & fishingpol [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to conceptwizard & danimal1968 & Drifter & Dustin Blackburn & Golden Dog & Elk Ranch & Huckleberi & Jerry...
As we set off from Thunder Bay, the terrain is very different. Rock outcroppings, little lakes and to us, little trees - mostly deciduous....
Morning all. Woke up to a nice sky. We are in the trees in this campsite so no sun through the windows first thing this morning. Heading out...
No we haven't. I think that session of northern lights is over. We are farther south than our own place at home.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Zack323 [IMG]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Becky & Charles Dolan & flightguy & Fusternc & Heavyiron & James Tubberville & JeffGu & JLRNCT & John B &...
Yes, we did. I didn't realize what it was until we got back to our unit. I will try to get a picture today.
How incredible is this? We are at Wawa, Ontario - halfway between Thunder Bay and Sault Ste. Marie at a little RV resort. We check in and find...
Morning all. Yes, we have joined the group in the Eastern Time zone. Long trip yesterday as we took the scenic route. No propane this morning...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alvinflynt & cjtylernc & Craig Savage & Daniel Fritz & Dez & Gaia Farina & Garry Polmateer & Grizzly Adam...
Thanks for the pictures. I am glad you escaped with only a few bruises. Machinery does make a difference.
Morning all. Grey and overcast here this morning. I don't know what we will see in weather today. yesterday was kind of neat as we seem to...
So did I.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to CNE deer [ATTACH]