Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Belda & bermudachris & bojarek628 & Browntown32 & Caribou & drumbum & elizabethoni52 & fagoyof273 &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Softwood [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Black Forest Firewood & Breandan & Karl Towsley & Keith Joslin & KEN-EVEL & Larry Presnell & LKN Cruiser &...
When I think of gardenias, I think of expensive corsages with only one flower in it. That's the only time I have seen them. You have an...
I use Google.ca for my home page.
Why thank you, sir. My family just tell me I like to talk a lot.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Chud [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1idrod & Bruce Orttenburger & burtonbc1400 & Cantoo & Casey Fleehearty & Chris Frazier & Duramax1 &...
Eggshooterist I really like pansies. I guess because they remind me of my mother's garden when I was young
campinspecter said that the truck had no problems at all on the hills. He was able to use cruise control for most of the time. I didn't have any...
Bright sunny, warm day to be on the water. We boarded the Miss Marie and headed out onto the St. Marys river for a cruise through the Sault Ste....
That's a bit tricky flying in and around the trees. Good practice though.
Morning all. Overcast and warmer morning. We had spitting rain late yesterday. Sun is supposed to come out today. I hope so as we have a boat...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Nitrodave [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to adwade & aziz & Barry Young & Catfish Cleatus & cjcocn & Dabs & dominic cote & donbryant993 & Ella &...
Morning all. Nice morning here in the Sault. Off to church this morning and taking it easy today. Peter, James and John were travelling up the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to sms4life [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Abby J Feldman & beagle hunter & brian dunlop & Brock & buck brewer & camovan & ChainsawCowboy & chipo &...
Love your story about the plants. That must have been quite the trip.
The golden arches are everywhere now even in our area. Port Hardy just got one this spring.