I also prefer standard, and also wish they would leave it one way or the other permanently.
Good morning everyone! The plan for the day has yet to be determined.
44/73 lumber cutoffs
My biggest take away from doing income taxes is that I need new glasses.
40/73 One low quality elm chunk
Good morning everyone! Rain all day today so it sounds like the day to do the income taxes.
That's like asking if you think your bank account is big enough yet.
Congratulations on 53 years!
and April
Good morning everyone! With 2 days of rain coming, I need to move wood that I didn't move this weekend.
24/72 elm
I hope things go well at the doctor.
Looks good!
-2 and dropping/71 Black Locust
Good morning everyone! -1 here. The lowest overnight low on the 10 day is 17. I hope that is accurate.
Good morning everyone! 6 degrees with a pretty good NW wind and not much warmer as the day progresses. Tending the fire will be the main activity...
6/72 Elm
25/77 with a strong NW wind. Black locust chunks
35/76 lumber cutoffs. Very windy and low single digits tomorrow at this time.
We are at 34 now and expected to be in single digits with strong winds tomorrow at this time.