I stopped watching Nascar about the time of Noosegate. And what is wrong with Michael Waltrip?
Good morning everyone! I've been up since 130. Enough said.
50/77 lumber cutoffs
X3
Good morning everyone! Sunny and warm today. Washing the truck is at the top of the list.
44/76 lumber cutoffs.
58/73 no fire at the moment but will run the temperature up for a bit after the sun goes down.
The first half of March.
Good morning everyone! Warm and windy for a few days.
31/72 black locust ugly and lumber cutoffs.
x2
Good morning everyone! It looks like a few sunny and warm days ahead.
20/73 elm
Good morning everyone! It looks like a good day to get caught up on splitting. Sunny, low wind, most of the snow is gone, and the ground will be...
31/74 elm
I sat on the front porch in the sun drinking a few beers this afternoon for the first time in '25. It does wonders for the mood.
I was expecting dog pictures, but this is good.
I think the towel bar has character.
The engineers for the Deere 1 series subcompact tractors obviously never planned on doing any maintenance themselves on said models.
Thanks and to you as well!