There was definitely a gaping hole in my routine when it was down.
I frequently do this but I also take pictures so I can stare at them from my recliner.
I just saw 2 robins. First sighting of the year.
Good morning everyone! Blustery day. No plan beyond fixing breakfast later at this point.
19/73 and blustery. Lumber cutoffs at the moment. Black locust on deck.
31/72 elm and lumber cutoffs
What could possibly go wrong.
I do that several times per burn season.
Good morning everyone! Lots of wind in the forecast, but that helps dry up mud so I'll take it. New stronger, reading glasses is the mission today.
42/71 lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone!
53/73 lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone! Sunny and 60's today. Yard work
35/73 elm
Good morning Jeff!
Good morning everyone! 26 out now. Sunny and warm later. Outside doing something is the plan.
28/69 hard Maple and lumber cutoffs
36/74 heading for the 20's overnight. Black locust and elm uglies.
50/73 light rain. Lumber cutoffs
66/78 nothing