Good morning everyone!
42/73 lumber cutoffs. 65 later today with more rain.
31/72 freezing rain. Lumber cutoffs
29/76 Sloppy mess for about the next 24
I had a Pro Mac with a 20 inch bar many years ago. I wish I hadn't sold it
We've had accumulating snow after mowing the lawn for the first time in the past.
I like Winter in VT. I absolutely hate the transition out of Winter. It usually starts in early March and progresses and regresses several times...
or drinking, or just don't care.
30/75 with snow. Lumber cutoffs
Looks great!
36/72 lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone! There is potential for an icy mess starting tonight. If I get some sand today maybe it won't happen.
Somewhere between April 15 and May 1 or shortly thereafter here.
Freezing rain is in our forecast for Sat. and Sun. but I don't think much accumulation is expected (I hope).
Good morning! A nice day ahead. Freezing rain possible for the weekend. Mud season continues.
31/71 lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone! It's nice to be able to say that again.
21/70 A big black locust ugly that I didn't want to find a summer home for
That thought crossed my mind more than once during the outage.