:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I posted some pics from this afternoon in the power equipment thread.
Broke it in this afternoon and ran about 3/4 of a tank through it. Purred through 16-18 inch beech and 20" red oak with ease. Made short work of...
I agree completely. My old 290 with a 16" bar is still the saw that sees the most use. The 362 with a 20" bar handles most of the larger logs...
So far so good. Definitely a clean-starting machine with no hesitation. Cut through green red oak like it was a hot knife through butter.
A MS290 and a MSA220. The 500i is a bit of overkill for a lot of the logs I was working on so I used the (battery powered) 220 for...
Finally had some spare time today so I began to buck the logs dropped off by the arborist last week. It was perfect timing that I picked up the...
Picked it up yesterday afternoon and had to try it out today! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'm pretty sure it was you that first told me about the 500i last year. Does that mean I can send you the bill?
Picked it up yesterday afternoon. [ATTACH]
It's unfortunate how many people sell 'seasoned' wood that is fresh cut and take advantage of those who don't know any better. Need more uglies??...
I got on the waiting list back around Nov-Dec. They were originally supposed to get some in January however that (like everything else) got pushed...
I've never tried to sell firewood and there are already plenty of people around who sell the firewood bundles to the tourists. With that being...
Hubba hubba! Finally got the long-awaited call from my Stihl dealer! The MS 500i has arrived! [ATTACH]
Thanks, but as mentioned previously, I think a 10' trailer is too long for the location I would mainly be using it in. Two feet doesn't sound like...
While I would prefer to have a longer trailer with the dual axle it would not be practical for the location I would primarily be using it in. My...
Roughly around 5K.
You just had to suggest that :picard: Now I'm picturing painting the dump trailer to match the truck, putting military tactical markings on it,...
The trailer I'm looking at has a 12-volt electronic-controlled single hydraulic ram for dumping the bed. A scissor lift is more ideal however with...
So I traded in my Ram 2500 and downsized to a Ram 1500 (the reasons are irrelevant however when I saw the Tank-colored limited Built to Serve...
I don't normally carry a ramp with me however I have the luxury of being able to scrounge relatively close to home, so if I need a ramp I can just...