Sounds like a plan but it wouldn't surprise me if you ended up with one of your own. We didn't even talk about prices because none were available....
So I called my 'local' Stihl dealer and was told they were only relegated four of the 500i's this year and those were all presold. He said at the...
Duuuuuuuuude....that thing is sweet! Unlikely I could find one locally (not that there is anything 'local' where I live) and the Stihl website...
It's been a big help, virtually indestructible, and definitely cuts down on the nose end of the log digging into the ground. It is one more thing...
Not familiar with that model. Something to look into though.
Nice and congrats! I almost bought a 462 this week as well. Still considering the 661 though...
One must be cautious around the queen....they may end up as firewood :rofl: :lol: Queen pledges to stop using peasants as firewood | by The...