It was used for cutting a roof open a couple days ago. Among other things charred as well I'd imagine. Chain was very wet, if there is an...
This ^^^^^^. We were spending $2000 on HHO, and another $500 on kerosene a couple years ago. With present oil prices, that would have been $3300,...
I'm the first to handle this MS460, after a fire. Carbide chain, roof cutting "shield" on the bar (so we dont cut the rafters clean throug). But...
Have you priced out a carbide chain? That might be the deal maker or breaker. Sca
Not having burned a full season yet, I'm not sure what normal is. And I'm not sure how accurate our cord count was for the first half of 21. Now...
[ATTACH]
Hallo and welcome here too! Pics of wood piles, saws, tools, pets, wood burning units: yup always good to see. I wonder of creosote volume is...
Nice score! The kids home means you stick around and take care of, or sstay home and cut wood and check in now and again? Sca