In NYC 25 years ago, "funky heifer" was a useful insult for varying situations. Heifer was reserved for one who was clumsy, or ate a lot (even if...
Handhelds?!? 1 per apparatus. Not like we each have one to take home. On scene: we yell at eachother. 1 team member going in has one though. Sca
I agree the distance is too far....unless there is another reason to go there: you and the Mrs. or the kiddo (s) want to see or visit someone or...
Tim, Nice! We have water lines (hot and cold) which are dead ended almost directly above the wood stove. Bronze piping even. If I were to install...
So we get "calls" via active 911 app. This is generally on point, but there seem to be time delays. And, that app does not update with details as...
We keep a pot of water atop the stove, for humidity. Its big enough to use as a dishes pot for small stuff, or can be poured into the sink with...
Some neat experiences here! Our ashes get bucketed as well. Eventually they go in the garden, where there are dry leaves. If they happen to...
Woohoo! Bless God!! Yeeehaw!
Man that looks nice! Thanks for posting Cash! Hope someone here can get that. Sca
Simce the begining of this poll, I have split on site a couple times now. I rather prefer that, when time constraints, or thuggary are not...
Meh. Slept, needed it Read here, enjoyed it. Got a pesky project done. Shoveled some, good exercise. Hoped for much more, and didn't loose power...
I don't put much in the truck bed, but having everything with me has is merrits. The tool box keeps saws and fuel, tools etc., on hand always....
Lotsa blowin snow here too. Still have power (sadly) Prep: final shopping done a week ago, topped off fuel tanks as the week wore on. Prayed for...
Yike. Thats a handful of nails! Good to see the wood piling up in those stacks!! Sca
I work outside, play outside, and like to be stuck inside now and again. But the snow is beautiful, and watching it pile up makes me giddy. I...
Weeeelllll......nah not yet. Hoping. Maybe 3". There's hope yet! We have a pot of chowder on the wood stove, fish (a mix from our local korean...
Watched some footage of your state tonight before leaving work...you all got it before we did. Roads were boringly clear driving home around...
Imagining water backfeeding into an electric dryer. That'll be exciting. Speaking of water backfeeding into something electrical, we had that...
So I should take it home and run it through some wood there....
Funny thing though....we tossed the oil burner, put in a gasser, and a wood stove a few weeks later. When we sell, they'll ask what our heating...